- People that don’t bother reading the thread they post in.
- People that repeat themselves or ask questions and expect them to be answered within minutes.
- People that cannot spell.
- People that can’t back up their own arguments.
- People that believe everyone just wants to hear a yes/no answer.
- People that spam for the sake of spamming.
- People that seek arguments for the sake of arguments.
- People that think they are better than others.
- People that show no respect.
- People that believe their opinion is better than anyone else, because they have been on the site the whole total of a week.
Due to repeated spam comments are now closed.
8. People that think they are better than others.
I’m guilty of some of those.
Thing is I don’t no matter what anyone says I don’t do things on mb360 for the sake of looking dumb. Im just learning how to know as much about gaming as possible, on route agitating people who have various standards of common knowledge that they don’t believe I meet.
Backing up your arguement is hard even when your right due to the experience some people have with arguing.
Excellent list. I don’t do forums anymore but used to run a couple of rather busy ones myself and I sure agree with those.
It’s people who, not people that, Cat. Tut tut! I’ll let you off this time.
Reminds me of the old “how many forum members does it take to change a lightbulb?”
Read about it here
Its very funny, very true and echoes what you say :)
I only read the first few words but I can’t agree with number 1. I’m not sure what it says though so I can’t elaborate.
[…] forums Part 2. 22 03 2007 In an earlier post I made I stated several things that annoyed me about people on internet forums. Becky commented and gave me a link to this and I thought it was so brilliant that I’d share […]
[…] meaning of forums and what comes with it. Some may also remember my previous posts about forums: “10 Things that annoy me about people on internet forums” and “How many forum members does it takes to change a light […]